We are very excited about this project.
Opened as the Becker Theatre in 1919 with a seating capacity of 499. Later became the Bloomberg Theatre. Finally another remodel with increased seating to 700, it became the Venice Theatre. The Venice closed as motion picture theatre in 1952. Around 1954 it was converted into a catering hall and in 1975 it was acquired by Venice Plaza Inc. and operated as a banquet hall for the next thirty plus years.